Sunday, August 29, 2010

Sample Of Warning Onof Company Vehicle

Learning ...



Learning is an inevitable step.
Me, being a young pup, I'm in the thick of it.
Yep, being a doggy girl is a physical training everyday.
During the evening I was walking normally, so all fours. But after 4 hours and my body began to suffer. Hands, I had legs, but not yet used my palms have suffered badly since they have not the habit of supporting a part of my weight. Then my knees. As seen in the photo above, they are full of bruises and the ball has doubled in volume. I still have no protection on hind legs with their knees, hence the fact that they are in this state.
But despite the physical pain, it does nothing prevented me to spend a wonderful evening at which I played like crazy, and I was happy and fulfilled.

'Winnie'

0 comments:

Post a Comment