Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Are Pearls Good To Sell

Respect and tolerance



Definition: Respect is an attitude of acceptance, consent and consideration, often codified, to a person, thing or idea.

Definition: Tolerance is the ability to accept what we disagree, that is what one would normally reject.

I yes a little bitch, that does not like? We do not understand why? And then? This gives the right does not respect me? That is why we should not try to be tolerant?

What account? The negative opinions of everyone or the fact that I took pleasure in this life, I am fulfilled and most importantly, I chose this life?

Accepting differences is the first step towards respect and tolerance, note that!

And know one thing: I will have no compassion and I will not bring any interest to those who will not use these words in order to me. It will therefore not surprising.

'Winnie'

0 comments:

Post a Comment