Thursday, February 3, 2011

Play Online Pokemon Sapphire

Rroma and homeless

Normally I have nothing against Roma.

Normally I have nothing against a reveue as homeless.

But in Paris, there is a homeless vendor who does not respect the boundary between a newspaper selling and begging. And when she showed me more in price in Swiss Francs, 3:50, when I paid the price in Euros correct, 2. She would not even make me money. I was a little late in sleep, little surplus bored, I had not noticed before she leaves.

I wonder if a certain mistrust vis-à-vis them is sometimes not in his place. Even if I close Manush.

I also wonder what my reputation among Manush. If it is "easy to ride" is not always true. But sometimes it cost, as this time. Next time you buy, eventually, homelessness or homeless: check the name the saleswoman. If it's just me rolling, just about 1:60, it does not matter. If this is you, well ... it is written and there are opportunities to withdraw authorization of sale. The editor would probably keep the reputation of his people (he is Gypsy) and its journal.

Hans-Georg Lundahl
Baudoyer, Paris
Feast of St Basil
Feb. 3. 2011

PS: I recommend the number 185. Reportage on the Snake, and Dordogne and St Front!

0 comments:

Post a Comment