Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Advantages Of Purge Dip System

Meetings and evening with friends




My Master and I are on a forum called the BDSM Kommunauté .
And some people had suggested to meet.
And that day was Friday February 25, 2011.
We all appointments to the "Black Cat" near the Moulin Rouge. We were
arrived on time, but finally in late, after turning 30 minutes to find where we parked.
Then, by the wind all the world, I could put faces and voices on the nicknames of each.
Then we took the time to eat well, discuss, and then we go on an adventure towards urban Cris & Whispers .
When we arrive, we stop before a door that seems nothing but hides his game!
We enter, we are preparing I found, before going down, a friend that I was eager to return.
Once ready, we can get. Here we find the main room, not very big but very cozy Victorian ambiance a bit modernized. Quiet but relaxed atmosphere.
I make a site visit. Several small pieces everywhere, with accessories and toys for all tastes.
During the evening, one of the doms we present me with a little bondage on the chest to show to some people. A moment of sharing very nice. Then he gives me to eat in the hands of small candies. Yum. I attend
abuse one of these girls for her birthday, and a strip of another friend. It was funny and cute.
Finally an evening very sweet, humorous and sharing! I am delighted
.

'Winnie'

0 comments:

Post a Comment