Thursday, January 13, 2011

How Much Will A Single Person With 3

Thoughts


(Picture taken on the net)

In everyday life, our life is slightly BDSM surface in the eyes of many people unaware of what's happening in our lives from time to time. What makes situations of daily life quite funny, witty and sometimes scary.
Yes, we must find the right words, the proper way to run things, sometimes lie.



Explaining to your doctor who urge you to withdraw your necklace for you auscultation throat while you say you can not, and that This adds a layer of saying it's dangerous to wear a necklace that can not be dropped if a collision or other?

How to explain also you can not remove your pants as you kindly requested to keep you auscultation, because you do not wear underwear?

For my part, I told him plain, clear and precise, I had no underwear and so I could remove my pants. Imagine the head of my doctor ... a feel helpless, that seeks to understand what this young woman said to him, then a sort of embarrassing her pale face invaded until he tells me too bad, we will like that, simply by detaching the button jean.

------------------------------

How to explain to your hairdresser who also, asks you to remove your collar and again you say you can not?

She, like all hairdressers (talkative, which exaggerates any etc ...) laughs with a puzzled air that I can not remove it and try to understand why, and wonder if is my spouse who tied me like that? Then, laughing in my inner, wanting him to say yes of course it him and then?, I tell them just to try to calm the entire room that is working on this story, my necklace was simply broken and we repaired ourselves by fiddling as we could and for that matter, he closes with a key.

------------------------------
How to explain your beauty it has to take you the next day (when you went there two weeks before and you go there once a month for your hair removal because it is enough)?

Yes, two weeks before I went for my waxing because I had to put my lips to small rings two days later. But the weather has been right before our departure, so we postponed this weekend's two weeks, and obviously, the hair has already begun to surface for fresh air, and you of course, for all and photos, you want to be clean, fresh and shaved? So, yes, I took an appointment quickly, to make me the tweezers little hair he had, but so far been disgraceful. And it is with some complicity that I share with my esthetician, I told him that I need to drill two small lips on the weekend happens. She grinned, thinking of the pain and finally told me I was courageous and she wished me good luck. (Since it is a real application and it m'épile delicacy, taking care not to grab my rings).

------------------------------

How to explain to my little piece of not catching the ring on my necklace and not shoot like a madman? How to tell him not to have fun put me smack on the buttocks, even if it's for fun? (Although he saw nothing of our practices).

------------------------------

How to respond to my grandmother, who told me that my necklace is weird and besides there would not only put a leash?

------------------------------
Sometimes I have flashes of whip on my thigh when I was doing hair removal. Who knows why, this is so. There are things that are not explained ... Maybe the memories of a recent punishment, which despite the why of it, was a moment appreciated.



Little things like that, it'll come often. And that's all that, which makes our life more exciting than any other people outside this world.


'Winnie'

0 comments:

Post a Comment