Friday, January 14, 2011

Where Bto Sell My Pearls

Trivia


My mind subject a little perverse at times misplaced and is perpetually tested in everyday life. How not to smile without thinking when I meet:
* Trucks transport of the mark "Mazo" (Photo retrieved from the net because I have not had the sense to take a picture when the truck crossed over the road).

Or when I see:


* shoes branded "Rosebud" in Gemo (where of course I went back to playing small alley indicated and you bring a photo).

Or even:



* The establishment of a town in the Charente Maritime calling themselves "Pillory Square. (But having found no sign with the name of the place, I put a picture of me on the spot, close to something very useful for me and the other doggies ...) But I also

Views:


* A whip displayed on the storefront of a bakery when in fact it is only a bread peel.

And yet, I have seen many more but I do not necessarily have all noticed, or take any pictures. But today, I would put here every little word that just be diverted from its true function if possible, an illustration.


'Winnie'




0 comments:

Post a Comment