Sunday, December 12, 2010

Largest Average Breast Size By Country

the Cosy Evening Night 2010


Pix by Ring Master of

On Thursday, December 9, 2010, my Master and I were at the Nuit Demonia 2010 that ; place the machine at the Moulin Rouge.
We attended the show for "Fallen Angels" by tanyaML.
So we arrived to 16.30 for rehearsals.
Towards 19h, we went backstage, because the public opening was done 20h. So our passing time on stage, or 23h, we did not move the boxes. Too small, too crowded to move and above all, too many preparations to enable them to disperse. Time to get their faces painted (by Charlotte ), grooming, dressing and check the latest small adjustments, we took our time.
Then we waited on the stairs just before going on stage. At this point, we discussed with other groups who passed.
When it was our turn, each took his place, installed the cage and the sled, we were returning doggys each in turn in the cage. Meanwhile, we heard the DJ make the presentation of the "fallen angels" and what the doggy play.
zentai Some cats did the show before the curtain to make people wait.
Then it was gone, the curtain opened!
I was not stressed at all, I was happy and concentrated. Each did what he had to do. Wilfried played his role of dominant male pitbull very well, Rachel our bitch International tanyaML the greedy Daria the calm and I Fayot and the wise!
When the show was over, we went backstage.

It blew once, and we left the dressing rooms, join the crowd of at least 1 800 people.
Believe me, two doggys (tanyaML and me) in such a walkabout, it was really difficult. People do not see you, you walk over and are too excited to say sorry. That evening, people taking the trouble to apologize were although rare, which is generally opposite and happily.
We've rounded up the top in a restaurant, a bite to eat in a tiny corner in protecting our legs. We even did a photo shoot with tanyaML. Indeed, at one point, my Master's in me a few minutes. Suddenly, a man took the opportunity to come and caress me so not very "healthy" and tanyaML came to my rescue and he was scratching his legs with his hand to let me and stop touching me. My older sister doggy, she protects me. I love it.
We also take a turn in the dungeon in the basement, but there was a crazy world, we are not stay long. In back, a man put a big slap on the buttocks tanyaML, and having seen it, I tried to chase him to bite him (for once) but he left quickly because he realized that I had seen. Really no discomfort.
After a few hours where we had stashed in a corner with less people, we decided to leave.
But it was a great time, the show. A big thank you to my tanyaML, for allowing all this to happen.


'Winnie'

0 comments:

Post a Comment