Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Where To Sell My Pearls

Evening of Elastic


Pix by Master Of The Ring


Saturday, December 11, 2010, we made the Cruise Elastic barge on the River's King .
We were in the company and its tanyaML sir. We loaded 20:30.
The boat went to turn on the Seine from 21h30 to 23h before returning to dock and be open to all.
Once ready, we took a little walk to locate the site.
Then my Master left me with tanyaML in a corner that can not be done walk on the weather go look for food.
After that, we sought two seats for the Mr. and my Master of tanyaML to install us to eat.
So we ate a little, since there was not much.
After eating, a Mistress was a "meeting" subject to its right next to us.
TanyaML and I've ended up playing with him, as the Mistress of the subject that we wanted to catch the ball we had and with whom we were playing just before he arrives. In the end, we did go crazy and he could not catch the ball. The poor, so he is arguing with her Mistress. But hey, we're not going to let him our balloon. Afterwards, when he left, I continued to play with the ball that I punctured. My Master, and Mr. tanyaML one good laugh on the spot. I must say I was disappointed to have punctured my balloon, but yes it was pretty fun.
Meanwhile, two photographers were wanted to do a photo shoot with tanyaML and me.
Then a very nice transvestite proposed to pay me a glass of coca and give me a drink. It was very nice. So, after that, they even invited us for a private birthday we found original and nice.
Shortly after we left we walk upstairs, where two-three other photographers have asked for a moment a new photo shoot with my Master.
We also met many people, as always interested in how we live it, by people we found adorable, people crossed several times and finally daring talk to us. An amusing personality and friendliness Fetish In Paris asked us to come to the next FIP next weekend by saying he loved seeing the doggy. We met the owners Metamorph'Ose seen a few days in their shop, suddenly the subject of gentle tickling me.
We then spent a good partite the evening after the cruise in one of the rooms quieter but equally crowded to discuss with the world. It was a wonderful experience.
was a 3-day weekend really great! Eager to return

^ ^ PS: photos Upcoming

'Winnie'

0 comments:

Post a Comment