Friday, December 3, 2010

Wishing An Ex Happy Birthday

Fetish Night In Paris the No. 40


On Saturday, November 27, 2010 we were at the FIP No. 40 with my friend and his Master tanyaML.
Another evening full of characters as audacious as the one than the other.
evening was a particularly dark outfits. But few people
demarcated by their colors.
We saw several dominas with their subject, usually hooded, one dressed in orange convict any latex, almost always head down, another one near his black hood domme whips in hand.


Pretty models subject, coming to show, strutting, the one that will be the prettiest, most challenging, see the most enticing.



We saw a man all muscle tattooed into the skin of a gladiator, who knew how to charm a few.




We've also seen some demonstrations of bondage.




There was also a nice parade held latex women, who are the creator of Miss Ilo, who is also an organizer of the evening. (On the picture you see a little piece of my Master and me at the bottom right hehehe).




We also saw a woman with a style all to light. A man at the head of Hercule Poirot, torso dressed as a policeman to his legs and wearing fishnet stockings and high heels. Again and again this man or woman dressed in latex from head to toe, chained, handcuffed. People here and there, seeking, is Frolla, playing together to charm. Shoes always more beautiful than another. Transvestites. A subject walking on all fours behind her Mistress who did see the whole room, and under him so embarrassed, especially when rising nearly tanyaML and myself. A man dressed as a maid submitted with a latex face mask. A man dressed like a marquis. Zentai in a dog and so on as people are all different and original characters.

I also met people, too, ca will never end and that's what's great, meet new people interested in us, what we really enjoy it, regardless of development.

was also treated at the buffet, but people rushing over my Master have trouble accessing to bring me to eat, so, I have dark on the table where the buffet, although the risk easy to make me walk on the legs, but never mind, the appeal of the abdomen and especially the desire to help my Master does not stop me there, except at one point, a man, I pushed me very angrily saying: "No no no, it's not for you that." I am therefore left leaving well on a dark look at this man really not nice. Too scared that I picnic food. Ba in any case, it would have deserved.
Finally, fortunately, during the evening, I got a few hugs if by that by people passing by me. What happiness to these moments there. I love when people make me gentle caresses under the neck or head.
lot of looks to me that evening took place. Much more than the other times. Of quizzical looks, looks of disgust at times, looks as perverse and others, I feel envious. Finally

voila, a night of fun but quite short and above all, very cool.

'Winnie'

0 comments:

Post a Comment