Sunday, December 12, 2010

What Is Neutropenia In Canines

Night Night Party


Pix by Alexander Reville

The next day, Friday, December 10, 2010, we went to the Cosy Party .
We arrived around 23:30, after turning 20 minutes to find a place to park and after facing the cold. Just returned and already traffic jams to get into the vaults. Many people and some worry level "dress code". Nothing really bad, we were no hurry, we were warm. And then, while waiting for power forward, a few glances and knowing smiles exchanged with some people from the staff.
After ten minutes of waiting, we got our stamp "elastic" on the left hand in exchange for our ticket.
I popped to the toilet before you go, just to be quite fresh throughout the evening.
After that, we went through the wardrobe box, so we left our coats and we've finally been able to sneak into the crowd.
Just down the first stairs and put on all fours, I got arrested two photographers for a shoot. It's always nice when you let yourself take it to the game and went to play with the cameras.
A first meeting for a first photographer, then another for a second that had already done a shoot the day before with tanyaML during Nuit Demonia.
After that, I could put myself into a corner, in order to reach my butt to my Master so he can put my dogbud. At that time, the photographer took the opportunity to take some shots of this discrete intimate moment. After that, we were finally able to go.
There was a huge crowd for such a small place. It was still very intimate. Atmosphere immediately very nice, very BDSM and not just fetish.
And there, my arrival has been asked a lot of looks on my Master and me. These are moments that always make me laugh a lot inside me. So I made my little trip, to find places (which I already knew a little, but still) and most importantly, to identify people and what was happening.
The advantage is that I have a pretty good ability to sneak in the middle of a large mass of crowd without getting stepped on. Overall, people let me pass, even if all do not like doggy. Arriving at the entrance to the second room, I saw Wilfried our doggy dominant male of the show for which I have great affection today. So I rushed to get him to claim some caresses, while watching the show that was shibari spirit to unfold.
During the evening, we met a lot of people intrigued by me and my condition, and charmed people.
so I got to delicious domina caresses with his subject, which was soft and tender, making me the itches with his nails and hugs really nice.
I also had a lot of kisses, huge hugs and kisses in the arms of a beautiful Japanese told us adore petgirl and dogs. Suddenly, she remained a good time to discuss with my Master while cuddling me, it was really quite special top that moment. The Japanese girls are really different from us, perhaps because in them, is much more petplay current. I do not know, but in any case, a Japanese real cream. I could even take pictures with her.
During the evening there were lots of demonstrations in all kind of shibari. Suspended ceiling, suspended on a stone wall, suspended from a road barrier ...
Then still a little mop, I spend here, then there. And each time, new kisses, new questions and awkward hugs ...
Well, I sometimes walk on the legs, and people usually apologize, although not all, of those once there we have the right to a nice look nice ^ ^
At one point, there's even a woman who was just stepping on me, never apologize, and more importantly, hurt me every time, so, I don ' I could not help him put a helping paw. After that, she stepped on me more and especially when she passed near me, staring at me and looked sorry.
I also enjoyed a strong slap on the buttocks by another woman when I walked. Luckily my teacher to tell him that he knew was big enough to do it even if it was necessary.
Finally, full of things to see and people to meet.
So we left we put to bed nice and warm at 3:30.
'Winnie'

0 comments:

Post a Comment